Being a Psychology Student
I want to share these insights after I reflect on my learning process. Especially, after joining the master's degree. I think that i’m not the same person anymore. So, here we go!
- I will gain more awareness about myself (our deep trauma, inner conflict, insecurities, etc.)
- I know what I should do, but it’s not always going to work, anyway! XD
- I still need professional help too!
- You can gain insight(s) about your problems. It is because you will discuss it in your class or counselling room:”)
- You’re capable of analyzing every single event in your life AND finding a connection with how it will impact your later life
- YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ABOUT SOMETHING ONLY WHEN YOU’RE READY!
- You can’t change others = You can’t change yourself too
- Acceptance is the key
- You can’t change the situation or external factors but you can change the way you see the situation :)
- …last but not least, I know that we can’t stop learning to be a GREAT psychologists wkwkw
Thank you Afli, for striving so far! You’re enough!